Thursday, January 25, 2007

Diplomacy Karaoke?




This is slightly off topic, but I had to share. I'm currently working on an M.A. in Diplomacy from Norwich University. I have two papers left to write, and I will finally, finally graduate this summer! In June, I'll fly out for "residency week" which is an opportunity to present our papers, meet classmates and have a little bit of fun.

Today I received an electronic survey soliciting input for possible activities:

The Diplomacy Program
1. Please rank the following activities in order of preference (1-5).
Online Strategy Games
Diplomacy Charades
Diplomacy "who wants to be a millionaire?"
Karaoke
Diplomacy Movie and Discussion
2. Please suggest some diplomacy-related movie titles.
3. Other Activity Suggestions:

That's right folks, diplomacy charades. I'll work on my best impression of American unilateralism. And I don't know what we could sing. If you have any bright ideas for movies, songs, or activities, let me know. It's official. I'm a geek.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nicki,
FYI, Norwich has a full page color ad on the back cover of the latest Issue of "The Wilson Quarterly". Guess what? The program they are advertising and advocating is an M/A in Diplomacy! I'll will get a copy for you.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home